F4F is a pilot program to support working and high-risk families with distance-learning by creating small, supervised, learning pods of a maximum of 10 students. Community support can be found in a variety of ways such as volunteering as a Learning Coach for in-person assistance, tutoring remotely, donating supplies or donating a space.
Our mission is to offer a safety centered COVID-19 mitigation protocol, partnered with small (well communicated) daily exposures allowing families to exercise the option to continue learning curriculum remotely.
For more information, please contact Janna Wehring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in volunteering with Facilities 4 Families, please fill out the below form and we will be in contact.
Issues viewing the application? Click here.
Donate OnlineYour support and contributions will help Facilities 4 Families keep going and will help fund our mission. Click below to contribute securely online.
WishlistA side from online contributions, we are in need of supplies. Below is our current wishlist, please email email@example.com if you would like to donate items.
- Visa Gift Cards so we can have some funds on hand to use as needed.
- Paper towels
- Unopened, unexpired bottles of 70% or higher rubbing alcohol
- Baby wipes
- New comfy headphones for the kiddos to wear during the day
- Soccer ball, long jump roaps, safety cones
- Latex free disposable gloves
- Pod sponsorship is available!